Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Oh gosh



Well mr Dad .. thought ..for some odd reason.. that we would want to keep DJ for this weekend .. even though we never said any such thing of course .. just using that to cover his own butt.. says he wont have the money to drive till Wed. well nice to tell me after waiting all day friday buttmunch.. today is what .. Sunday.. NICE One insanely awesome thing happened this weekend I fully paid off my car!!! ooh yes no more 400.00 a month payments oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah *does the happy dance*I have been getting over a hangover today .. I had so much fun last night .. a little too much fun hehe ..ugh :D

9 comments:

weignlobyahoocom said...

congrats on having paid off you car :)

sheosnskcosyahoocom said...

ooh what an adorable pic.. I am getting a puppy in a week or two that wont get too much bigger than that .. I am getting impatient hehe So it is time yet? Is it eating yet? hehe OH and thanks I am soo glad to have that off my back .. I have been paying that off for soo long soooooo long it seems hehe Well so far I got all the phone calls and emails I needed to send off done .. so hmm I should get my behind out and find a job ..

rewindreality07 said...

aw take a pic when you get it, we live in a bedsit flat type place lol so we can't havea dog got a looney black cat though :)

onehopefulstar said...

Yay for being car-debt free! By the time I had mine paid off, it was nearly so old I need a new one. -_-

lucipoder68 said...

I was beginning to think that may happen to me, but Wow it's finally over and ooh it still runs just fine .. just need an oil change and oh my gosh .. It's sinking in... HOLY COW!! I DID IT!!!I had been close to having it taken away a couple of times so this victory is sweeet!

gonzalezferriz1498yahoocom said...

ooh I was thinking about going over and taking one when I see him later.. I have a digital camera ..ooh thinking of that I need to charge it .. heheIt's from my neighbor right next door, so when I see him, I will go get the little cutie and take some pics.. have to get her used to us anyway :D

haru02 said...

I have a car......all I have to pay for is gas.I <3 Daddy. :D

osunndoctride1612 said...

Wow see that's what I need .. a sugar daddy .. hehe :P

ciqueirablog8460 said...

Now you can spend $400 a month buying me bacon cheeseburgers.