Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hmm today I feel lost..



Not sure why that is,, I want to find a freakin job.. I need certain papers from my old job .. they say well we need forms to fill out .. WHAT? ugh .. so I call the training center that I am trying for and she says "I will send them to you".. WHAT?!! I can come get them.. take them over there and bring them back in an hour!! Now I have to WAIT for them to come in the mail.. O.oSomething that would be taken care of in an hour .. now takes 3 or more days .. that makes sense .. oh yeahI am thinking ..fuck it.. I can always get a waitress job for now .. but I know how hard it is to work in finding another job while you have one.. then maybe I can get a bartendar job.. *sigh* but I don't know if I want to do that again and it's been so long I am not even sure if I even remember how to make some of the drinks heheheThe training thingy I am trying for is some paid classes for getting a secretary type job.. I CAN do it, but without some "classes" or whatnot .. no one has wanted to give me a chance.. So I am sitting in stupid limbo, not getting anything accomplished..

3 comments:

ridlnawaher said...

Hiiii taurus!! It's me, smile :D Just wanted to say hi....i'm not sure what i'm doing but if i do something wrong, forgive me...i had a hard time figuring out how to post on this thing! lol

doreengreya7dmin3 said...

OOh you did it just fine :D I had trouble when i first got on too .. so feel bad

liugnaepistolar11yahoocom said...

oh gosh why do i do that? don't feel bad is what i meant O.o